Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Can't wait to be back!

Hey everyone! I apologize for missing yesterday and today--I'll be back tomorrow.

Here's an update of what's going on over the next four days...I won't like, it's going to be a busy few days of assessments:

  • Tomorrow (Wednesday): Chapter 9 Vocab Quiz and then Chapter 10 notes
  • Thursday: Chapter 9 Quiz (12 min)--identifying influential points
    • I'll be after school Thursday (as late as necessary) to review for Friday's exam
  • Friday: Unit Test (20-22 MC)
  • Tuesday: Linear Regression matching vocab test
So, to recap, this week we'll finish up our unit on Linear Regression. Then, on Monday and Tuesday, we'll start to look at methods of data collection--a unit we will finish with a take-home test over the winter break.

Tomorrow I'll sort through all of the work you've done with the subs. Be ready to get back to work!

Again, sorry I wasn't there. I'll do my best to not let it happen again so that we can maximize our time to prepare for the AP exam.

A couple reminders/updates about outstanding or makeup work:

    • Be sure to turn in your exploration of outliers and influential points that we started on Friday. I expect this to be turned in tomorrow.
    • You may make up the chapter 8 quiz any time before Tuesday (since I was out and messed up the original schedule).
    • Any other make up work (this includes quizzes to be made up) should be done before we leave for Thanksgiving break.


No comments: