Search This Blog

Monday, January 19, 2009

Tomorrow's Review Cancelled....:(

Hello all.

I'm very sorry, but I've felt pretty much like death since Saturday. I'm not going to be in tomorrow, and thus can't have a review. I've attached a list of topics for you to study in the "Stat Downloads" section--it's exactly what's on the exam. There are 28 multiple choice questions (you scored out of 25, so 3 are extra credit), and there are 7 free response questions, of which you choose 5. Each free response should be around 11 minutes. Remember, this is like an AP exam--you'll need to write thoroughly, addressing all details. You need to show all of your work clearly and completely.

Look at the paperback study guides you have. They'll provide multiple choice practice, with answers, as well as free response questions with solutions walked through. Also, remember that all of our notes are online, and the blog also has links to some good review sites you can use to study.


If you can, I highly recommend you study in groups. If you can explain something to a friend, then you'll develop a much stronger understanding of it yourself.

I apologize to all of you for the inconvenience. Study hard. I'm confident you can all do very well on this exam after working through it and breaking down the content myself.

See you all on Wednesday. Don't forget your calculator, and bring a couple pencils. I can' t stress enough that you have to write thorough, detailed, complete, fantastic, chock-full-of-accurate-vocabulary, and correct answers.

And I know, I still owe you some food.

The first "chunk" of bullets is an outline of the free response on your exam.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

feel better Fred...