Search This Blog

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Absent Today

Hey guys and gals. Sorry I missed today; I just woke up and wasn't feeling any better than yesterday--not good. To be honest, I think there are some benefits to you being on your own for review today, as you worked on the mock AP MC exam without me, more like the actual test. We'll discuss where we go from there tomorrow.

I'm very sorry for not being there to review today. I'm more than willing to stick around for as long as you like tomorrow afternoon. And more importantly, don't forget you have the Saturday session which will be a HUGE help, as well as review Monday. Monday after school we'll do the 2008 free response, talk about test taking tips, and get ready.

When you have your own time, use those review guides to study. They're a huge help. This is the last big hoorah for AP Stats. I only ask that you give it 150% effort, and then I'll give you a little time to recouperate from the big day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its bittersweet this class is basically over :-/