Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Parent's Night!

Big day today! Hopefully I'll get the chance to meet some of those parents/guardians and tell them how fantastic you all are. I was very impressed with your work today on the boxplot/histogram matching--that stuff's not easy. You'll see tomorrow when we hit up two more AP Problems.

Yesterday's (Wednesday) review session went well. Thank you very much to those of you who came! I know some people have after school obligations--no problemo. Just talk to me and I'll help you anytime. For those of you who have study halls/lunch during periods C, E, or F, anytime we're doing something you find tough feel free to come to one of those periods and see the Stat lesson a second time--it will probably help. And otherwise, I'm in my room B, G, and F. Always down to help.

Onto tonight's homework (for periods E and F since C got lucky with that assembly). Complete problems 27 and 28, as well as the "Olympics" problem on last night's worksheet. We'll do some boxplot AP problems tomorrow, and get crackin' on standard deviation and standardization on Monday (then it's test time--yay!).

Let's keep up the good work. You've all impressed me thus far with your consistency in homework and effort, and I have faith we can continue until the AP exam and all rock 3's, 4's, and 5's for scores.

And tomorrow's Friday!

No comments: