Search This Blog

Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday....first five day week :(

Homework tonight----finish the 13 MC AP problems! Remember that I'm going to collect and grade this, so make sure you finish! No exceptions! This is 26 points in your Projects/AP Problems category--first grade for this, so do well! Read carefully!

For those interested, here's my plan for the week. On Tuesday we'll start our chapter 5 notes after we talk about the MC from tonight; Wednesday we'll finish these notes. On Thursday, you'll work through your two AP problems in groups, along with a boxplot/histogram activity. Then, Friday, you'll take a quick quiz based on your matching, and then....something else.

Here's my homework plan for the next few days:

Tuesday: Read Chapter 5 (and I already photocopied the reading quiz...)
Wednesday: 5, 9 (can use calc), 11, 13, 17, 21, 23, 27, 29
Thursday: 7, 31b, 33, 35, 39, 47

2 comments:

Kati Savicki said...

What pages are the homework questions on?

Fred Carofano said...

I believe they start on page 91. How are you feeling? You guys also had a take home multiple choice test over the weekend that I'll have to give you when you're back.

Enjoy the weekend.