Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Next Few Days...

Soooo today we finished up some interpretations in class...we'll finish with R^2 on Monday. Here's the plan for the next few days:

Tomorrow in class we'll work on some practice problems in class in groups. Then, Friday I have my Math Modeling field trip so you'll be working on 3 AP problems in class--these will be a 36 point project grade! 12 points each! Focus, and make sure you do a good job! Then, over the weekend you'll have to read chapter 9--you can take notes if you like, if so, you can use them on a potential reading quiz.

Homework:

Wednesday:
complete both the multiple choice worksheet and the chapter 8 worksheet you got in class. I'm going to grade this MC so do a good job!

Thursday: page 194: 42, 49. (but since I won't see you Friday I'll be checking this Monday while you take your reading quiz)

Friday: complete those AP problems in class! For homework you need to read chapter 9 and make sure you complete Thursday's book problems (I'll be checking them Monday).

No comments: