Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

We made it!

The exam has come and gone....and I have to say, I'm incredibly proud of all of you. So many people came the past two days during study halls, lunches, other classes, and after school to prepare themselves for the exam. I told you that all I wanted was your best effort, and it appears you all gave just that. It has been an honor and a privilege enjoying this long, statistically-challenging year and I very much look forward to enjoying the last few months with you all.

Collectively, you are the primary reason I've enjoyed coming to school each and every day (I've only missed 2!), and I thank you. I hope that you enjoyed class to date as much as I have.

We'll tackle some interesting mathematical and statistical ideas over the next month and a half--and I'm open to suggestions. I know many people want to learn about card counting, but feel free to offer any other potential concepts for us to discuss.

And finally, make sure you're as proud of you as I am. I'll take you all in an AP Stat competition against any other school on any given day.

:)

1 comment:

Fred Carofano said...

BTW period E is the best class :P