Search This Blog

Monday, August 20, 2012

It's Almost Time!

Hello, hello! Are you ready? I know I am. It's been a fun, relaxing, and rejuvenating summer on my end, and I hope on yours as well. I'm looking forward to hitting the ground running on the first day of school with some statistical analysis--so come prepared!

For those of you who may not know, this course will require a graphing calculator. We'll talk more the first days of school, but you will in fact NEED one. Some of the topics we'll address are literally impossible to complete in time on the AP Exam without one (TI83 or 84).

If you have any questions, concerns, ideas, or want to say hello, email me! (fred.carofano@gmail.com).

Actually, if you email me with a good question prior to the first day of school I'll start you off with a few extra credit points! (Just for being so on top of your game).

I look forward to meeting each of you and beginning the road to the AP exam.

Enjoy your last few days of summer!

No comments: