Search This Blog

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Perfect Day for a Take Home Test!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and is enjoying break! We'll be back at school before you know it.

I've definitely enjoyed my time off, but I'm also very much looking forward to seeing you all back at school. I'm ready for 8 days of probability, 2 Saturday Sessions (2 for me to attend, you only have 1), and then midterm exams! Woop woop!

Don't wait until the last day to do your take home test! I finished an extra detailed version of mine last night--I only have one set of papers to grade and I'm done with all my break homework. You should do the same to! Boo procrastinating!

Enjoy the snow. Be safe. Make a snowman or have a snowball fight!

See you soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

your take home test makes me want to shove a toilet plunger down my throat :'(

Fred Carofano said...

It's not even that bad. Not even close.

Unknown said...

Mr. Carofano, I couldn't find your e-mail address so i figured ill just talk to you here. Unfortunately I broke 2 bones in my chest and my collar bone 2 days ago and ill tell you it is quite painful. I was wondering if I can have an extension on the take-home test till friday?

Fred Carofano said...

Email me at fred.carofano@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

easy for you to say! you're the teacher D:

Anonymous said...

happy new year, mr. carafano!

Anonymous said...

ahem i think you mean *Carofano tsktsk