Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

We survived the CAPT seminar!

Thank you all so much for not being crazy. Sorry if I was a little cranky toward the end, it's a chaotic day. But that's no excuse. I specifically would like to apologize to Kayla, Micaela, Chris, and David for being a little rude. I'm sorry to each of you for being a jerk, which I'm pretty sure I was.

You all know I just want you focused, working, and doing your best, all the time. I truly believe in every single one of you.

Enough emo....good work today! Make sure you push yourself through the investigative task on the exam! Get at least half done to boost your score!

I hope you enjoyed the snacks and are ready to get back to work tomorrow! New stuff!

Tonight, don't forget to finish the multiple choice we started Tuesday!

(I can't wait to get back to a normal weekly schedule, the home stretch to the AP exam is here...)

No comments: