Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Just Wanted To Say Hi!

Only 6 more AP Stat classes to go....2 watching Freakonomics, and 4 watching A Beautiful Mind....hopefully :)

Can you believe that we're almost done? As I think back to all of the hard work we put in, to all of the hours after school, to all of the homework and grading and so on, I can't believe that we're almost done. This year has gone by so quickly!

I hope you all know how proud of you I am. I know you all did well on the exam. I know you worked hard and rose to my challenges all year. I'm excited for all of you as we move toward the end of the year and onto the next chapter of our lives--whether it be college, junior year, or senior year. But first, let's get excited about summer!

And it's also time to say hello to my incoming students--so, hey! Hope you are checking up on this blog if you've received the summer assignment. Feel free to email me anytime with questions/concerns! I can't wait for us to get started on our own year-long journey of rigourous statistical analysis!

No comments: