Search This Blog

Monday, November 11, 2013

Enjoy today off...I'll check your homework on Wednesday.

I hope you're all enjoying  your three day weekend. I know we needed the chance to rejuvenate before the push into the winter break. Enjoy your day off today. Get outside, it's beautiful today(at least in Plainville it is). Rest up. Work on some of your college applications. Or study for another class.

We'll worry about Stats again starting tomorrow, for now, just enjoy the day/night before we're back at school. I'll check your homework on Wednesday, so feel free to hold off until tomorrow to do it and do something fun today instead. Or, do it now, and have no AP Stat homework tomorrow. Or, like I said, focus on some other work you likely have.

I know that personally I plan to enjoy today and not worry about working hard until tomorrow. I think we all deserve it.

So now, here's Monday's homework:     Page 213: 1, 7, 9

See you all tomorrow! We'll start/finish chapter 9 and a little of chapter 10 this week; then, next week (aiming for Tuesday, after school review Monday), we'll have our unit test. It will be both multiple choice AND one free response question.

No comments: