Search This Blog

Thursday, January 2, 2014

...

Every time I try to enter a title this site tells me there's an error....

Anyway, here's what you need to know:

Homework:
  • Study! We have our chapter 13 vocab quiz tomorrow or Tuesday (the next time I see you)
  • Two AP Problems will be checked on Tuesday: 2007 Form B #3, and 2007 #2 (Even if you were absent I expect you to do these! Use the link below to find the questions!)

After our vocab quiz (whenever I see you) we'll do some more practice with experiments/blocking to wrap up this unit. Then we'll have a test (matching vocabulary and multiple choice) and review a little for the rest of the week!

As always, feel free to email with any questions!

If you'd like to get a head start, this homework assignment will be assigned on Tuesday:

Tuesday's Homework: Page 321: 25, 33, 37, 41

No comments: