Search This Blog

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Tomorrow's the Big Day!

This is it! (Almost). The day we've been working toward all year will be here...tomorrow! Study, rest up, eat breakfast, then study some more. Be confident; you've worked hard all year, and you've learned a lot. Tomorrow, apply everything that you've learned.

I am so proud of everything you've (all) done this year. I have pushed (maybe forced?) you to work harder this year than any other. I've challenged you to do nonstop work, to work over your breaks, and to constantly push yourselves to do more than (maybe) you thought you could. Sometimes I probably annoyed you or even was rude. (Sorry about that). Hopefully you know it's only because I hold you all to the highest of expectations, because I believe that you are all super smart and that we can all continue to do better--no matter what our grade is or what we understand (or don't), we can all do better. Tonight, do better. Prepare, prepare, prepare. Study, study, study.

Be proud of yourself. Work as hard as you have all year for one more day! Study hard tonight. All that I ask is that you try your best--and that means putting in 153531% effort from now (whenever you read this) until tomorrow when the exam ends. After that, all that matters is that you walk out of the exam knowing you did your best, and not thinking, "I could've done better." The only way to "fail" the AP exam is to walk out knowing that you did not put forth your best.

I love this class. And I believe we can do great tomorrow. Let's get the best scores we've ever had in AP Stat at EHHS. Do great for you, for me, and for the school.  :)


Studying for the AP Stat Exam:
1.) Do the first practice exam I gave you (both multiple choice and free response) and then check your answers; figure out what you got wrong!
2.) Repeat! Do practice exam 2! (started today in class)
3.) Try the practice exam online (link on the right)
4.)Use Barron's review guides, flash cards, other review books like 5 Steps to a 5 to study specific topics or to do another practice test!
5.) Look at any released free-response items and their rubrics! (All Released Free Response Items!)

No comments: