Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

We're On! Review Session Tomorrow 11 - 1!

I hope you are all having a fun, relaxing, and also productive break! It's been nice to sleep in, enjoy some fun time with friends and family, and even do a little school work (so I don't have to do it all Sunday night :) )

Tomorrow we have our review session from 11:00 - 1:00.
  • BRING YOUR NOTES and CALCULATOR! I will not directly tell you how to do the problems on our take home test, but I can direct you to the correct notes or examples to use to help!
  • BRING YOUR TAKE HOME TEST! You can use this time however you like; I can answer any "random" questions, you can work in your Barron's book, or you can work on this week's take home test with your classmates. Maybe you can even finish and turn it in tomorrow
  • MEET IN OUR ROOM (101)! Please meet tomorrow at 11:00 in our classroom. We'll figure out more space if we need it (if more than 30 people show up).
  • I'LL BRING SOME SNACKS! I'll have some generic snacks...granola bars, fruit snacks, chips, waters (that kind of stuff). Feel free to bring an additional snack for yourself if you like.
  • BE FOCUSED! Come prepared to work hard and be productive! You are expected to be focused/working/on task the entire time you're here!
Hopefully I see many of you tomorrow! If not, enjoy the rest of break, and be ready for some "new stuff" on Monday! Feel free to read a little of chapter 23 if you'd like to get ahead!

Check the blog post below if you're looking for info about our take home test (DUE MONDAY)!

No comments: