Search This Blog

Friday, October 30, 2015

Two Homeworks Checked Wednesday!

Both of these homework assignments will be checked on Wednesday, 11/4. 

1.)  page 213: 1, 7, 9
  • this will be your first homework grade of the second quarter! So...I'm checking, and it counts as double!
  • Although there are only 3 questions, they have a lot of parts...I expect to see complete, thorough answers
  • If your homework does not look complete, there aren't answers in complete sentences, and/or it looks like you just quickly copied from the back of the book, you will not receive full credit! (likely a 0)
2.)  Please complete the "Chapter 8 Quiz: The LSRL" worksheet.
  • SKIP PART 2 (on the back)! I NEVER TAUGHT IT! (yet...)
  • This was the first version of your chapter 8 quiz, so it's a great review of everything you need to know about chapter 8.
  • Much of this will re-appear on our unit test (which will be within the next 7 classes), so it's an excellent way to review and study!
  • I'll give you an answer key after I check on Wednesday!


Enjoy your day off! I'll see you all on Wednesday for some more outliers and influential points!









No comments: