Search This Blog

Thursday, November 12, 2015

VOCAB TEST FRIDAY (tomorrow)!

First and foremost, I apologize for not being there with you today. I promise that I will do my best to have perfect attendance from now until the AP exam (not counting the two days of my honeymoon) so that I can be there to help prepare us for the AP exam!

I hope you had a productive class day with some more regression practice! I will be grading your classwork (our first classwork grade of the quarter)!

Our Unit 2 Vocabulary Test will be tomorrow! I'm looking forward to getting into our new unit, probability, after the test! I definitely miss you all today and I'm excited to get to work tomorrow!

Tonight, study! Get an A on tomorrow's test! If you were given homework tonight, I will not be checking it until Monday so that you can focus on studying tonight. You will be given an additional AP problem for homework this weekend.

Here's the vocab list (by chapter, in case you plan to use your textbook glossaries):
  • 20 matching vocab words (see below)
  • After the matching, there are some short answer questions:
    • Identify 2 or 3 goals of re-expressing data (chapter 10)
    • You are given a picture of a scatterplot and asked to identify points with...
      • Most/least leverage
      • Highest/lowest residual
      • Highest/lowest x-value
      • Highest/lowest y-value
      • Which point is least/most influential?
      • Which points might be outliers?



No comments: