Search This Blog

Thursday, May 12, 2016

AP EXAM DAY!



Can you believe it? We started a looooonnggg hard journey back in late August, and we finally made it--our hard work culminated today with our exam! I'm so excited to see all of you tomorrow and talk about your experience!


I meant every word I said to you all today about how proud I am of all of you as individuals, as classes, and as the 2015-16 AP Stat cohort--and you should be equally proud of yourselves! I also will forever appreciate all of you and all of your hard work--I was able to come to work excited and eager to do some Stats every day, through good times and bad--and you were here for a pretty big life event--that wedding! I hope that our class, at some points, was equally helpful in keeping your mind off things in tough times! I'm looking forward to continuing our Stat work over the next few weeks,but without homework,and with some fun/interesting topics!

See you all tomorrow in class! Here's the plan:
  1. Complete our post-exam reflection/survey
  2. Finish our Stat Rap assignment (classwork grade!)


Oh, and did I mention...



No comments: