Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Happy First Day!

Welcome back to school (officially)!

As I told you in class (if I didn't, sorry I forgot), I am super excited for the upcoming year in AP Stat! I was very impressed with all of you during our summer academy--I was impressed with your attitudes, your focus, and your willingness to learn! If we can maintain that type of energy throughout the year I have no doubt we can dominate the AP exam in May and have the best scores ever at EHHS!

I hope you had an AWESOME first day and are looking forward to your year as well!

There is no homework tonight. Don't get used to that. You will definitely have homework over your three day weekend!

Tomorrow in class we'll start to get into chapter 2 and take some more notes. We'll talk about some of the "business" stuff--Remind, syllabus, rules/routines--little by little each day, rather than having one long boring class to discuss it all.

See you all tomorrow! Can't wait!

No comments: