Search This Blog

Friday, April 21, 2017

Saturday Session Tomorrow!

1.) We have our final mandatory Saturday review session this SaturdayBe sure to sign up in class!

  • You will receive a classwork or quiz grade (haven't decided yet) for attending and actively participating in our Saturday session! As long as you're there, you work hard, and are actively engaged in our session you'll get an A!
  • Bring a snack if you like! I'll have a granola bar for you and our bingo winners will win some candy, but otherwise feel free to bring a snack or a water.
  • Bring your notes and your calculator!

2.) Your Inference for Means Take Home Test (Ch. 23-25) is due Monday (4/24)! I'm having issues with the assignments link on the right so you must email me if you lost your copy or need one (carofano.fm@easthartford.org).
  • The multiple choice section tells you to show work for any question with **--but none of the questions show **! I'm an idiot; ignore these directions. You do not necessarily need to show work for the MC (but I'll appreciate it if you did).
  • On the open-ended section #4a the question asks you to interpret an interval but does not give a confidence level--I used 95%
    • How could you have figured that out?


3.) We will also have a voluntary review session next Thursday, 4/27, after our half day! 

  • This will be an opportunity to work through some practice exams or review some specific topics with me, individually, and/or in groups!

I'll see you all tomorrow! We'll continue with chi-squared tests for independence on Monday! See you there!

No comments: