Search This Blog

Monday, August 28, 2017

Summer Assignment Due Wednesday!

The AP Stat Summer Assignment is due Wednesday! Be sure to get this done--this will be your first test grade of AP Stats!

I can't wait to see you all and get back to work! We'll start learning first thing Wednesday!

The Summer Academy could not have gone better; it was great to meet all of you and start learning some Statistics! I appreciate your focus, hard work, and participation--given what I saw last week I have the utmost confidence that we can build on last year's success and perform even better on the AP exam in May!

If you haven't yet...sign up for Remind!
  • This will be a major tool we use for class announcements and communication; students can message one another or message me directly with questions!
  • If you have a phone it is required that you have Remind for our class...
    • Download the free Remind app
    • Enter the class code: @ehapstat

No comments: