Search This Blog

Monday, September 18, 2017

Homework, Sub Work and Such

Last night you should have completed the problems below in your textbook--I'll be checking these, along with tonight's homework, tomorrow in class.

Pages 91-100: 11bd, 19, 25ac, 31a

Tonight, please be sure to complete the two create boxplot/describe distribution problems provided in class. 

  • Remember, when describing the shape, take a look at a histogram on your calculator--then we'll try to use this info to work backwards and figure out how to determine skewness or symmetry with a boxplot.


If you're looking to get a head start, the following problems will be checked on either Thursday or Friday (or at the latest, Monday); I'm not exactly sure when I'll assign these for homework, but I will eventually... we haven't learned everything to do these, but you can do parts if you like.

Pages 91 - 100: 5, 7, 17, 27, 29, 37

Tomorrow in class it's back to chapter 5 notes! I'm excited to get back into class and get right to work! I hope you're feeling confident about today's classwork and homework (all boxplot stuff!)! Enjoy your Tuesday!

No comments: