Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Wednesday HW

Hey everyone! It's looking like Lincoln isn't getting any better, so there is a pretty good chance I'll be absent tomorrow--I apologize for having to miss class again, but I am 100% confident that you will all use this time productively to work together and to help one another learn some more chapter 19 stuff!

Because I'm not sure if I'll be here tomorrow I'm going to modify the homework--this will still be checked on Friday:

Homework:
  • Page 447: 11, 31, 35, 37 
  • This will be checked Friday, but I would do these tonight because they'll help you practice for tomorrow's classwork if I'm absent

Here's the plan for tomorrow depending if I'm here or not....
  • If I'm here tomorrow (Thursday)...
    • We will continue to work through chapter 19 and discuss....
      • Point Estimates
      • Finding ME and Point Estimate given an interval (bonus from the take home quiz)
      • Explore how changing sample size and confidence level affect the width of our interval
  • If I'm absent tomorrow (sub plans)....
    • This is an actual screenshot of the plans I've left for the sub:

I hope I get to see you all tomorrow--if not, be productive and ace your classwork! And work together to learn how to find the point estimate (p-hat) and margin of error given a confidence interval!

No comments: