Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Back to Business

I made sure I got this post in before I got home and couldn't peel myself away from Rock Band 2. Seriously, that game should be illegal.

Soooo, your homework tonight--read chapter 11. It's really short, so there's no excuse not to get an A if we have a reading quiz. Do it up!

Other than that, just wanted to blab about some election stuff. There was SOOOOO much statistics I couldn't stop smilling watching CNN. My face even hurts a little. If you get a chance, just check out a quick lil' video on youtube or CNN.com or something and soak it all in. That's the crazy thing about this class--it really does exist in the everyday world you live in!

I'll get off my nerdy math guy pedestal now. On another note, today began the new quarter. Step it up. If you got a C last quarter, bump it to a B. If you got a 45, get a 60. If you got a 97, get a 98. No one's perfect, so we all need to do better. No zeroes this quarter! You'll find that if you just do all your work (and you didn't in the first quarter) your average will go up quite a bit!

Keep it real. And go check out the band Head Automatica. They're pretty dancy. The album "Decadence" has more synth/electronic stuff, and "Popaganda" is more rockin. But they both make me shake it like a polaroid picture. And they drop hot quotes like the one I'ma close with.

"I'm a soldier and a poet, but I'm a dancer at best."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Carafano...Its Latonia, I was told to email yuo but i dont have your email address and i cant seem to find it on the eehs main page but my email address is shllystewart@yahoo.com. And I've been tryna keep up with the lessons posted in the blogs but boy am I confused. Anyway, catch you later. P.S.--------> Pleasssssssssse send me an email because i cant email you.