Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Few thangs....

Hey guys and gals! First off, I'm still here. I have not entirely abandoned the blog, nor will I ever...just got a lil' help now from my student assistant person....also known as Zaiba.

No homework tonight...just make sure last night's is done! We'll talk about it tomorrow...I'll check it off as a HW assignment, just check to make sure you tried it all.

AFTER SCHOOL REVIEW TOMORROW.

Also, there is now a sign-up book for extra help on my desk. Many students have complained that I am inaccessible due to the incredibly high number of people in here, always. So now, you sign up for some 1 on 1; of course you can't monopolize a whole week, and some days I'll have meetings and/or work to get done myself, but check it out.

If you want to come to my room during study/lunch to work, you may do just that. If you just want to hang out with friends, you can do that in the cafe. There's no need to be here. Don't take it personally, it's only fair to those kids who do need my help.

No comments: