Search This Blog

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Extra Credit? I thought he wasn't giving any?

One final extra credit opportunity as the quarter comes to a close....write for the school paper! Anything you write is due on April 5th, to me, electronically. I will then forward this to Ms. Porch and Ms. Griffin (or you can give it to them if you know who they are--but I'll need a copy as well for your points).

You can write anything for the paper--it doesn't have to even be stats! For non-stat stuff, you'll get extra credit if you make it to the published paper (I can't just give away points for any weak little story--it's gotta be legit, and the editors will know what's "legit' far better than I).

Ideally, of course, you'll write about statistics. Many of you already interviewed David Bock and wrote up your findings--simply double check your writing, make it better, tighten up all the loose ends, and give me a nice final copy (with no swears, Meredith!) and you'll get points for stuff you already did!

The same goes to those of you who wrote about Saturday sessions or our general extra-curricular statistics stuff. However, many people gave me sloppy, quickly (pathetically) done papers. Make them better! They need to by typed and electronic!

Let's make the school paper awesome! And take the credit! :)

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Hey, hey! I quoted that! He totally said that plus I didn't expect my paper to be published. =]