Search This Blog

Friday, March 19, 2010

Take Home Test Due Monday!

Yoooo! Can you tell when it's actually me posting vs. Zaiba? If not, this is me.

I'm currently posting as I gaze out into the sea of students diligently answering test questions...I'm hoping, and confident (I am 90% confident, to be precise), that we can destroy this test as a class. I'm hoping that after we enter our grades (using clickers) on Monday that the test is literally blown to smithereens because we did so well. I'm not cleaning up all the little shreds of the blown up test though.

Thanks to all of you who gave me food today, even if you were just trying to get some extra points.

DON'T FORGET YOUR TAKE HOME TEST DUE MONDAY! GET AN A! EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION!

I think I'll periodically be posting my email responses to questions on the blog, so keep checking...you might find some valuable information.


And last, but certainly not least....NEW STUFF MONDAY! Woop woop! I know you're all equally excited as I. I don't think it'll be too difficult, given what we already know about inference.

The end is literally near. Only 5-6ish weeks before you guys go get your Stand and Deliver on and ace the AP exam.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Hector Jr. said...

im not really feeling ready about this... >.< this take home quiz is really hard