Search This Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday, 5/17

Yo yo! Today was the last day we'll work in class on the project in class. To some of you, great work; to others, I'm nervous about how much class time you wasted. Hopefully you step you're game up at home. Everyone has an awesome, interesting idea to address. I'm really looking forward to seeing your work toward the end of the year.

This is not a project where everyone will get an A for trying. You have an incredible amount of time, as well as time in class. I expect to see your work reflect the amount of time you've had. Further, to those of you with groups, I expect to see four times more work than others, and to see you all contribute. Don't take this lightly--THIS IS 40% OF YOUR FOURTH QUARTER GRADE!!!!!!!!

I'll miss you all tomorrow and Wed--be in DC with Soucy for the awards ceremony. You'll be watching 21 in class. Enjoy. If there are any issues, it's on my desktop--just click and play.

See you Thursday! On Thursday we're starting ancient number systems!

No comments: