Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2012

I'm so excited...I just can't hide it!

Ok, so I'm only done grading the multiple choice section (36 of the 51 points)....but I couldn't resist a little update. The following people got me super excited by earning a 36 out of 36 on the multiple choice:

Monique Atkinson
Ashley Clancy
Matt Whitesell
Cindy Tran

And the following ladies weren't slackers with a 35/36:

Christina Thomas
Micaela Levesque

I'm so proud of you all! Just wanted to give you some good news to help enjoy the day off.

Let's get that facebook group active again!

Don't worry--there were plenty of good grades and people to be proud of. I'll get back to you when I finish grading!

Don't forget your homework--the questions provided in class and uploaded under our resources (see post below). This will count as a double homework so don't forget!

No comments: