Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Quiz Corrections, Tonight's HW

Quiz Corrections (for our 13 point MC quiz): DUE FRIDAY
If you'd like to earn some points back on our first quiz of the quarter (13 questions of MC), here's your plan:
1. On separate paper, provide the number of each incorrect question with the correct answer
2. More importantly, you must show ALL work required to reach this correct answer
*Help each other out!*

Tonight's Homework:
1. Page 384 #37
2. AP Free Response 2012 #2 (on the back of our quiz paper).


6 comments:

Unknown said...

My reaction to the new background: http://youtu.be/cvYe1-Wg_MI?t=10s

Anonymous said...

You change it when I was just getting accustomed to the other one.

Fred Carofano said...

I think I'm getting background ADD. It's going to change a lot now.

Anonymous said...

I appreciate the reference to swimming in the homework

Anonymous said...

Background A.D.D. now that's a new one. Why don't you put something math-y?

Unknown said...

Mr. Carofano I swear to god if you change this awesome background. D: At least send me a link to the picture so I can keep it.