Search This Blog

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Tomorrow's the Big Day!

We made it--almost.

So tomorrow's the big day. Make sure you're in the pool lobby at 11:00 (after eating some D period lunch); the bus leaves promptly at 11:15 for the exam!

What should you bring?
1. Pencils!
2. Graphing calculator
3. Maybe consider some extra batteries?

Tonight, study up! Finish your practice test(s). Look at the practice tests onlne. Review your old tests/quizzes and your old notes. Make sure you know how to identify which test/interval to use. And make sure you know how to use your graphing calculator. Then, rest up and get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow's a big day.

I believe in you all. We've worked super hard this year; I've been tough on you and held you to the highest of expectations in the work you produce. I have no doubt you are all prepared for tomorrow. All I ask is that you do your best. There is no "pass" or "fail" tomorrow; I won't see your scores until July. All that matters to me is that you give your maximum effort. This test reflects on you and what you've learned. It reflects on me as your teacher. And it reflects on our school as a whole. Please, please, give tomorrow your all. Make me proud. Make your school proud. And most importantly, be proud of yourself and your effort when you walk out of that testing room tomorrow. Good luck! And I'll see you all on Monday!

No comments: