Search This Blog

Friday, May 10, 2013

We did it! You did it!

If you're reading this you've recently completed the AP Stats exam--can you believe it?!

I can't say enough how proud of you I am. We've worked really hard this year; I've been tough on each and every one of you for different reasons, but you all rose to the challenge. Each class came through to prevent a multi-day horrible exam.

I hope you all did your best and gave your maximum effort today. That's all I've ever asked of you--to try as hard as you can and to care. Thank you for doing that!

And now the fun part of the year begins. No, that does not mean that we do nothing. Instead, that just means that we get to learn about the things we're interested in and apply Statistics to topics we individually want to explore.

Enjoy your weekend. We'll take it easy next week and watch a movie or two before we worry about the project situation.

Again, I'm so proud. I'm hoping some talk about the exam starts up on the Facebook group today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/jpg/happy-oh-stop-it-you.jpg