Search This Blog

Friday, April 25, 2014

5 Homework Assignments?

Juniors--enjoy your prom!

This weekend, please complete the test review provided in class. THIS WILL BE COUNTED AS 5 HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS!
  • Your job is to do the work for each problem on separate paper and staple it to the back. Make sure that you number each question!
  • I will collect this and give you a homework grade (based on your work) on Monday. 
  • I know that some questions don't require work, like #1--that's ok. Only show work for the questions that apply. 
  • I have uploaded the review under our classroom resources (in case you don't have it).
  • OR, you can always email me and I can send you an attachment with the assignment (carofano.fm@easthartford.org).
Next Friday, we'll take our last major test (before the AP exam). It will be worth 100 points! (For some perspective, your take home test was worth 70). This review guide covers the topics for 21 of the 25 questions on Friday's test!

No comments: