Search This Blog

Monday, September 21, 2015

Monday/Tuesday HW

Great work today in your groups!

I know I posted some book problems (for Monday) this weekend, and I also added some homework today--ultimately, I need to see each of these assignments by Wednesday, you can do them in whichever order you like:

2 Homework Assignments Due Weds:
  1. page 92: 13, 19, 23, 31
  2. Create two boxplots (self and cross-fertilized plant heights) and then compare (on the back of the "completion times" boxplots we discussed in class today).
**For those of you going to the Big E on Wednesday, I'd recommend getting these both done tonight, because you will also have classwork to make up from Wednesday--be sure to get it from me tomorrow!

Tomorrow in class we will finish our chapter 5 notes with some ogives and standard deviation notes!

On Wednesday we'll do some classwork, Thursday we'll take a chapter 5 vocab quiz and then take some more notes, and on Friday it's test time! See you there!

No comments: