Search This Blog

Friday, May 12, 2017

Last blog post for a bit...

We did itttt!

This will be your last blog post for a while...I'll definitely update with some baby pictures and info, and I'll also keep you updated on any days I'll be back to say hi! Otherwise there won't be any homework updates or anything, but check back periodically...I might just have to post b/c I miss you all so much!

Of course I am excited to start a new chapter in my life--being a dad, which is crazy--but this is definitely a bitter sweet moment. I'm excited that today's my last day of school, but I"m also going to miss you guys so much!

As I told you all already, you are an awesome group of people. I'm so proud of you for all you've accomplished and for how much you've grown. The future is in good hands with you all. If my son grows up to be like any of you I'll be a lucky dad.

On Monday Mr. Mason takes over--you will be learning some new stuff and looking at some ideas we've learned throughout the year. Stay focused and do all of your work! This should be an opportunity to earn some A's and B's and boost your fourth quarter average, as long as you pay attention and do what you're supposed to do! Don't be lazy and ruin your grade--you've worked to hard to do that now!

I wish you all the best of luck. Email/Remind me any time if you need anything!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bring back the stats raps...