Search This Blog

Thursday, May 11, 2017

We did it!

Right now you are about to start you AP exam (the time on this post is inaccurate...)

And I have the utmost confidence in each and everyone one of you. As I told you today (and in yesterday's post), I am incredible proud of each and everyone one of you. It was a privilege to be your teacher this year, and I appreciate all of your hard work and sacrifice!

Tonight....relax! No more Stats homework, no more of me harassing you to push yourself harder....take a deep breath and reflect on all of the work you've done this year. Be proud of yourself. You earned that.

Please remember to bring your stamps tomorrow! We'll start class with a little video about AP Stats, then we'll count up our stamps and turn them in! Please don't forget! After that we'll reminisce a little bit--I am going to miss you guys!

You can also bring in your textbook and any calculators you signed out tomorrow so that you have one less thing to worry about!

I can't wait to see you all tomorrow! Have an amazing night!


No comments: