Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Happy First Day!

I hope you all had an AWESOME first day! I hope you're excited about the content you'll be learning, about the classmates you'll be working with, and about the teachers who will help to facilitate all that learning!

Tomorrow in class we'll get back to our notes on context and look at some examples to practice describing our context. Then, if time permits, we'll get back to working with our boxplots, histograms, and other graphical displays.

Remember, I will be absent on Friday (sorry period E, forgot to tell you that)--you have some AP and SAT multiple choice questions as classwork, and this will be collected by the sub (and graded by me). Come to class ready to work and ace that assignment.

The following homework is due on Tuesday (I'll give you the hard copy tomorrow)--feel free to get a head start now!



No comments: