Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Absent Today

Hey guys...sorry I couldn't make it today. Believe me, I'd rather be there. Every second is precious in our course, as we have less time to cover all the content as it is, and we don't get any snow days back or anything before the AP exam.

So today in class, get that chapter outlined...I'm going to check your outline and that will serve as a 10 point reading quiz...as long as it's done thoroughly, you'll all get a 10.

Tomorrow in class, periods E, F, we'll be working on 3 AP problems from chapter 1. These will all be for additional points toward your open ended test grade. You can use notes, but you only have a short time, so you should study ahead...know your boxplots, SOCS, shifting/rescaling, the Normal model...all that good ol' stuff. Remember, it's all extra point, so no stress. They could be huge though for your test grade. Step it up.

As for period C, we do not have class tomorrow. Thus, I am giving you a little while to get these extra credit points...because I need you to work alone, you'll have to come in on your own time (either study hall, after school) for a half hour-ish to work. If you like, I recommend you come tomorrow during E or F (my other stat classes). Any day within the next couple weeks is ok, any period...lunch or study...just let me know ahead of time and I'll give you a pass.

Good luck today. See you tomorrow.

No comments: