Search This Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

April Vacation

First, and most importantly, I sincerely apologize for not being there this week. I hope you do not think I have failed you as we push toward the AP exam, and further, hope you do not think I'm posting from some remote island in the Bahamas. I've unfortunately been bound to my couch since school ended Tuesday, and would have absolutely preferred to be in school with you guys. The crazy thing is, after 1 day of no school, I really start to miss you guys and gals...

As for break. Put in some time studying. The best possible thing you can do is work through the practice exams--use your Barron's book and just keep plugging through practice tests. For a change of scenery, go online and try some of the tests I have linked.

IF AT ANY POINT YOU ARE STUDYING AND HAVE A QUESTION DO NOT HESITATE TO EMAIL ME--ABOUT ANYTHING! It's the least I can do for you after missing 3 days. fred.carofano@gmail.com

As for break homework...you have a practice MC test due Monday. If you click on the "Notes" link (first one), you'll find an electronic version of the test there. I believe it is the second assignment listed. THIS IS MANDATORY. My sub plans called for this to be announced in class, so you really have no excuse.

Other than that, I'll look through the rest of your subwork--as long as you tried your best, you're all set.

Thank you all for your understanding. Again, please email me with anything you need to know. If I need to show some solutions written out, we'll figure it out. It's 2010.

Enjoy the break.

I can't wait to see you all in class again!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carofano, I tried my absolute best to kind of like tutor as many people as I could during C and F periods to sort of fill in for your spot and help out while you were gone, but hopefully after vacation we can review chi-squared a little bit more because I couldn't get to everyone and I know there are still some who are behind on the content.

Fred Carofano said...

That's awesome, whoever this anonymous person is. I really appreciate the help, and we'll absolutely go over whatever you guys need--at least review those 2 Chi-Square AP Problems.

Enjoy your week off.

Did Zaiba give you guys the full MC test (6 pages) in class? Or will you need to download it?

Anonymous said...

Alrighty sounds good and no problem I had a blast helping people out.

And also yes, Zaiba did give us the multiple choice packet in class. She did an excellent job of making sure everyone got the packet and turned in whatever sub work they had gotten done.

Fred Carofano said...

Wow! I can't believe how on top of your game you are Zaiba! Thank you so much!

Everyone enjoy your break! Send those emails if you need help!

Anonymous said...

hey ummmmmm you think if some of us didn't finish the sub work we can still turn it in on Monday?

Fred Carofano said...

Yeah just get it to me asap.

Beatrice said...

So your review poll doesn't seem too successful.. but even with the 6 people that have voted, it seems we need the most review in probability and chi-squared. I personally need more work on chi-squared, especially since you weren't able to make it to school those days after we had learned it. See you tomorrow :)

Luz said...

hey carofano, hope your feeling better now cant wait to get more help on chi-squared lol...and you havent failed us for not being here...so you shouldnt put yourself down because everyone gets sick from time to time...you have well prepaired us to succeed on the AP exam!!!...your a great math teacher and im glad ive taken your course before my high school time expires!!! =]=]=]...see you tomorrow hopefully...have a great last day of vacation!!!

Luz said...

PLUS...i secretly thought you were in a remote island in the Bahamas....lol just kidding!!! =]=]=]