Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Weekend!

Yo yo yo! Hope you all enjoy the long weekend...just think, normally you'd be just starting period F right now!

I hear there's some confusion about what the homework is (which is a little disconcerting, given I've told you about the take home test daily, all week)

TAKE HOME TEST--MC AND FREE RESPONSE PARTS--DUE BY WEDNESDAY. NO LATE PAPERS WILL BE ACCEPTED. I will start collecting papers on Monday if you're already done.

Remember, this is the first grade of the fourth quarter, so make sure you get this done. You are totally on your own. If you ask me a question, I will defer you to one of your resources (Baron's, textbook). Try your best! "I didn't know how to do this one," is not an excuse to hand it in late. That's the point of a test--to see what you know!

Also, if you want extra credit write something for the school paper! Write about what we having going on in the EHHS school community, whether Stats related or not! But remember, it's gotta be electronic.

Lastly, we'll have David Bock in class Monday and start talking about Matched Pairs! Yes!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummmmmmmm is it just me or is the take home test really easy lol hehe

heather said...

the test is really easy...