Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

One more week!

We're getting there...the next few days will be crucial.

I'm really hoping to have a good review on Friday. I know it's the end of the week, but especially if you aren't attending Saturday I think this would be a great opportunity.

Also, don't forget about review Monday. I would hope/expect that you all attend 2 of these three review opportunities.

I contacted Shaun Keane but I'm thinking it'll be tough on short notice to get something together. He has kids to help too! We'll see him Saturday though, for sure.

I also wanted to take the time to thank all of you so much for your congratulations. To those of you who were in my room that morning, it really made my date. This is a pretty huge moment for me as a teacher, and I hope you all take your own pride. I never could win anything without your hard work, commitment to the course, and belief in me as your teacher. I appreciate all you do. And thank you so much!

Onto the business--homework tonight:

Page 658: 1, 3, 5, 9, 10

I got a lot of work done thus far today. Still slacking on grading, and I'll step that up, but I made up a solid list of topics to review as well as a pretty sweet chart that reviews all of the statistical tests/confidence intervals, talks about what to write, and how to show your work.

See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yayy im gonna fail!!! aww im so screwed! yayyyy

Anonymous said...

wowwww nice job and great optimism...

Anonymous said...

hippos make me smile