Search This Blog

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thursday HW!

How did you do on the STAR test today? Did you see any Stats? I'm curious to see how the scores compare for those of you who took this twice!

Tonight, please complete the "reading boxplots" worksheet I passed out in class. I'm checking this tomorrow!

**I apologize, but I have a meeting on Monday afternoon. I will only be able to stay after school until about 3:00 at the latest**

Tomorrow is our last day of chapter 5! We will discuss comparing boxplots and do an AP problem in class to practice creating and comparing boxplots given some data.

On Monday we will start the last chapter of the unit, chapter 6. We will also answer any outstanding/lingering questions about boxplots and the rest of chapter 5 in preparation for our quiz on Tuesday!

Tuesday, it's quiz time. This will be our biggest/most valuable quiz thus far. It will be a combination of both the chapter 5 vocab, chapter 4, and chapter 5. Check back here on the blog for a list of exactly what's on the quiz (I'll have that up as soon as I create it!).


Last info...if you did not already show me these homeworks, or you got a 0,. you can show me any of these BY MONDAY to receive some credit (not all, but some is better than none!).

Page 91:
Monday: 3, 5, 7, 27, 37

Tuesday: 13, 17, 19, 23, 29

Wednesday: 31, 35, 42, 47


No comments: