Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday HW

I hate to say it, but I just realized that I don't have your problems at my home computer, so I don't have the chapter 4 problems due tomorrow. I hope you wrote them down in class. If someone sees this and could post a comment with the problems that'd be amazing. Maybe even a stamp for you tomorrow. Or, email me (fred.carofano@gmail.com) and I'll throw the problems up.

I know you have to do 4, 21, 22, and 35,

I'm really sorry guys. Check with a friend if you don't see a comment below.

Remember, your take home quiz is due on Monday. Tomorrow you're welcome to come work cooperatively after school and I can do some similar examples (but not the quiz questions) to help out. The more the merrier.

Hasta manana. Buenos tardes.

1 comment:

Anand Patel said...

Period B Stats homework is numbers 4,13,21,22 and 17, 25,35 and 39