Search This Blog

Friday, September 16, 2011

Weekend HW

Your only homework this weekend is to complete the chapter 3 take home quiz distributed this past Monday. For those of you already done, rest up, relax, and come back ready to get those minds working for another 5 days.

I've posted the take home quiz under our Powerpoints and Assignments in case you need another copy. You can find it titled, "Ch. 3 Take Home Quiz" (creative, huh?). If you don't have it Monday, you will earn a 0, no questions asked.

Although I am usually willing to answer any questions at any time via email, I may be less willing for this assignment (especially if you email me Sunday night). I gave you a full week to work on this so that you could look at it and use the time to get help.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

No comments: