Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wednesday HW

Please complete the following problems:

Page 90: 10, 14, 34, 35, 42

Remember, we have our chapter 5 quiz on Friday. Tomorrow I will address any and all homework questions during our shortened period; if any time remains, we will start chapter 6.

This weekend your homework will be to read chapter 6 (and take notes if you like); there will likely be a reading quiz on Monday.

Those of you at the Big E--first off, I hope you had fun! I know you're back a little later tonight, so you can all give me the assignment above on Friday (but no later!). Also, you need not complete the odds due today, as you should be doing the comparing boxplots activity/matching instead.

I'll be posting later with some model explanations in comparing boxplots; these are incredibly important for our quiz, so check back!

I'm back (it's 6 hours later, I swear, just edited this post). I've put our word document with each class' written response to compare boxplot in the "Powerpoints and Assignments" link. Check it out!

No comments: