Search This Blog

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sorry for the late post...

I apologize for the late post, I just got home from my first visit to see my niece in Syracuse!

I've uploaded your take home exam (DUE THURSDAY) under our Powerpoints and Assignments link. Look for the document *Methods of Data Collection: Take Home Exam.*

Also, please remember your Saturday Session permissions slip is due tomorrow, regardless if you're coming or not. If you say you'll attend it's of the utmost importance that you actually do.

Tomorrow and Tuesday we'll work more on experimental design. Wednesday we'll introduce a lil' probability. For those of you in the English mock exam, good luck--try your best, try to give yourself a good gauge of the challenges ahead to prepare for May. Those of you in G period, head to your Psychology class and think about connections to Statistics as you're there.

Four more days 'til the holiday break! Be ready to put in some hard work!

No comments: