Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thank you for the card! And snowflakes! And gifts!

To those of you who signed my card (period G), thank you all so much! You truly made my day with that! I hope that you know, despite my snyde comments sometimes, that I equally appreciate all of you and your hard work. Thank you to those who gave me snowflakes and gifts and such...really, it means so much!

Now I have to sound like a grinch...

Your TAKE HOME TEST IS DUE TOMORROW! No exceptions!

As you enter you will start your multiple choice exam. There are 25 questions; however, you will be graded based only on 22; that gives you three extra questions to earn points and boost your grade! So come early and get started.

In regard to break work--you will have to read chapter 14. You will not have a reading quiz; instead, tomorrow I will post 15 questions on the blog that you will have to answer (a lil' guided reading question action).

Study hard tonight! Hope to see many of you after school later!

No comments: