Search This Blog

Friday, November 21, 2014

Weekend HW!

I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving (already)! I guess time flies when you're having fun :). For real though, you all are making this a super fun year for me...I truly appreciate all of your hard work you put in. I expect/demand a lot from you, and I know that sometimes I may even be a jerk (I'm sorry! I just want to keep pushing you!). So anyway, thanks for being awesome! Keep up the great work all year!

This weekend, the homework differs by class. On Monday we'll all be back to the same point...

All of the homework is below (as images) in case you lost any of the handouts or were absent.

Period B: Please complete the AP problem provided in class (dealing with golf balls). If you were absent, we also did the multiple choice questions below (to be collected and graded); do those so you're not behind! You must show work for each question to receive credit! All period B students--if you would like, you can re-do these multiple choice for Monday. You must show work/explain your answer to earn credit though! I will collect your re-do on Monday and give you this grade (instead of what you gave me in class).

Period E: Please complete the AP problem provided in class (dealing with golf balls). In addition, please also complete the 4 AP multiple choice questions provided in class. (These will be collected and graded; you must show work or explain your answer for each problem to earn credit!).

Period F: Please complete the AP problem provided in class (dealing with golf balls). If you were absent, we also did the multiple choice questions below (to be collected and graded), so do those so you're not behind! You must show work for each question to receive credit! All period F students--if you would like, you can re-do these multiple choice for Monday. You must show work/explain your answer to earn credit though! I will collect your re-do on Monday and give you this grade (instead of what you gave me in class).

Lastly, if you were absent, we finished the Venn Diagram problems (also below) as a classwork grade. Get these done for Monday so that you're not behind!


AP Problem (Homework):

AP Multiple Choice Questions (Homework for E, Friday's Classwork for B/F; must show work or explain your answer for every problem for credit!):
 

 
Friday's Classwork: Venn Diagram Practice
 



No comments: